90's Nostalgia and Mini Cupcakes


Why not...make some mini cupcakes?  Getting nostalgic over my old Easy Bake Oven (does it even make sense that EBO refills are like $15?) I decided that I needed an adult version.  B got me a Bakery Bites mini cupcake, bunt cake, and brownie maker for V Day.  These were made with strawberry cake mix and buttercream frosting.  So yummy! But I quickly realized that I don't need 50 mini cupcakes laying around...I can liken this to my impulse space ice cream and nano pet buys that I "just had to have."  

Has 90's nostalgia ever driven you to buy weird and unnecessary items?



Linking up at:

Dwellings
The Dedicated House (Make it Pretty Monday)
Coastal Charm
A Stroll Thru Life
Hickory Trail
Kathe With An E
Knick of Time
Do Tell Tuesday
We Call it Junkin'
Tuesday's with a Twist
Totally Posted Tuesday
VMG206
Dagmar's Home
Lavender Garden Cottage
Savvy Southern Style
Lambert's Lately
From My Front Porch To Yours
Lovely Thursday's
The Brambleberry Cottage
Rooted in Thyme
The Tablescaper (Seasonal Sundays)
Sunday Best Showcase
Sunday View
Mod Vintage Life
Mel's Daisy Patch
Home for 4 Sweet Home
Ivy and Elephants
Nancherrow
French Country Cottage
Inspire Me Please

16 comments :

  1. These are super cute! :)

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mini cupcakes look amazing. I really want one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're such adorable little cupcakes, who cares if you don't NEED 50 of them? ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know. I had to throw some of them out.

      Delete
  4. Good idea... They look delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cupcakes look marvelous. I remember buying the Easy Bake Oven back in the sixties for my stepdaughter. She loved it! I added you to my Google circles and joined as a member. I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts..... Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. AUGH I had one of those mini cupcake makers and I loved it!!! I bought a pink one and kept it at my boyfriend's house to piss him off but it got "lost" when he moves. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little baker is so cute! And your cupcakes look yummy. I'm an 80s kids so I get nostalgic over that decade, ha ha. Thank you for sharing this at my History & Home link party, take care. Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage? One word for you .... AQUA!!!!!

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cupcakes look delicious!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. A grown-up Easy Bake! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup...went through a phase of buying My Little Pony not so long back. I love this little baking oven set! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy!!!!
    Look delicious and so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Questions and comments welcome. I try to respond to everyone (I respond back to your comments on the comments page so check back for a response). Thanks for reading!

-Brittany Ruth