Stylish Ideas for your Home Office

I've been thinking a lot lately about turning one of the rooms in my house into a home office.  I'd love to have my own little space to makeover, start from scratch, and fill with Etsy goodness.  Also, I need a space to sew and do school work.  I was excited to write a post about home office inspiration.  This article I wrote for FurnitureFashion.com gives you some great ideas on how to decorate and where to fit a home office when you think you don't have any space.  Click on the link below to read the article:

Do you have a home office?  I'd love to see what it looks like.  Add your links below.



Linking up at:

6 comments :

  1. I love love love that wallpaper! I want to have my own 'space' where I can do something like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I should kick B out of his video game/snowboard room.

      Delete
  2. I took over a bedroom and made it my office. I'm not sure where you wanted the link but here is mine:
    http://www.infusewithliz.com/2012/03/office-debut.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just started online classes, so I made a quiet spot in our bedroom for and I would love to have some shelving above the desk, just like your picture! Here is the link so the desk I built him-- http://inspirationliberation.com/2014/01/14/indigobedroom/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Questions and comments welcome. I try to respond to everyone (I respond back to your comments on the comments page so check back for a response). Thanks for reading!

-Brittany Ruth