Monthly Inspiration: What I Love About Fall



Owls

Owls can be a neat alternative to Fall decor.  They are always a cute decoration regardless if they are on clothing, accessories, or decor. 


Hedgehogs

I never knew how much Europeans loved Hedgehogs until I moved to Germany.  They use a lot of hedgehog decor in their gardens and inside their homes.  I love these little creatures.

Source

Pumpkins

I love how all of those pumpkins you bought for Halloween can roll on over into your Thanksgiving decorations.  A bonus too, is that you can still make pumpkin flavored foods for all of the upcoming holidays.



Layers and Beanies

Though I hate cold weather and being cold, this is my favorite time of year for clothing because I get to wear all those cute layered outfits. I also love wearing beanies. My favorites right now are by "Neff."


 Source


Boots

Boots and fall go together perfectly.  They are also great for that layered outfit.  I have tons of boots and Doc Martens but my go to pairs are a tall brown boot and a short black boot.  I'd love to have a pair of Frye boots but I found the same exact looking boots in brown at Target for $50.  Real leather and I've had them for a few years now. 


The Leaves

The leaves changing, the crisp air, and the season of fall is just beautiful.  Especially in Germany this time of year.  I am definitely enjoying the countryside drives to work and school with these amazing views.  Surprisingly, Germany is pretty similar looking to where I grew up in PA.
 


These are just a few of the things I love and am inspired by in fall. 

What do you love about fall or the month of November?






Linking up at: 




23 comments :

  1. Your love of all this is contagious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the changing leaves and all the pumpkin-flavored things you can find, like the coffee, yum... Have you ever seen how you can make a hedgehog-shaped cheese ball and you stick almonds into it to make the quills, and then your guests pull the almonds out with a little cheese and it's a cute appetizer? It's on the internet somewhere, I'm sure. Blessings - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I love the crispness of the air, the deep blue sky, and chilly mornings when I get to wear something other than shorts! The hedgehogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss the cold - to be able to use all my knitted sweaters ;)
    Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs. Really Germany looks like PA? My grandparents on my mothers side lived in Kane PA, which is in Warren County - did you live anywhere near there? I am so very ready for fall!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pumpkin spice lattes and pretty much pumpkin everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO into owls this year, for some reason! All the fall things you listed are really what this season is all a about. The only thing I would add would be a hot cup of hot chocolate, tea, or coffee!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage
    http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love all those things too! I was just thinking it's finally cold I can wear some layers this week~tshirts, cardigans, vests~yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful thoughts of fall.

    Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos that really put you into the Fall spirit! I loved all of your pictures but the hedgehog is really cute! Stopping by from the You're Gonna Love it party.
    Easy Life Meal & Party Planning

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything is very beautiful love the owls thanks for sharing following from tuesday hop I'm lorraine at http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Brittany, These are all beautiful images of Fall and I appreciate you sharing them at the Open House party!
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you, love the owls and hedgies for fall! What fun fall inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are some of my very favorite things about fall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely autumn shots! But here in New Zealand, it's spring and the world of plants is blossoming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Brittany: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com, a new GFC friend. Wow living in Europe, too cool. Your fall pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would add a warm blanket on the sofa in front of the fireplace with a good book and a cup of coffee! Beautiful fall vignettes and pics! Thanks for sharing with Sunday View.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Great additions, I'd love to have a fireplace and time to read a book for pleasure right now. I have a shelf with a bunch of book I want to read when I get a chance.

      Delete
  18. Brittany, those are some great Fall inspiration pics! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those owls! For my Fall list of faves? Hmmm...coffee and anything pumpkin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures. I had not seen the owl mantle before. I am bookmarking that page to explore more later. I love owls for the fall. Thanks, Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Questions and comments welcome. I try to respond to everyone (I respond back to your comments on the comments page so check back for a response). Thanks for reading!

-Brittany Ruth