Vegetable Pizza

I love Veggie Pizza!  Here is another healthy, easy recipe.  It's also meant to be cold, so you can take it on a pic nic.  There are so many ways to make this with different toppings of your choice.  Here's how I decided to make mine.






Vegetable Pizza Recipe:


one 11 oz. can of Pillsbury pizza crust
one 8 oz light cream cheese
half cup light mayo
one packet of dry ranch mix
green and yellow bell peppers
one large carrot
one broccoli head
one tomato
shredded cheese (preferably mozzarella)
olive oil and garlic (optional)


1) Follow the directions to make the pizza crust. 11 oz is perfect for this size of pan which makes 12 pieces.  I brushed the crust with olive oil and sprinkled garlic.

2) After the crust is completely cool, spread your mixture of cream cheese, mayo, and dry ranch.

3) Cut up all your toppings and sprinkle on top of the pizza.  I used a special round cutter to make my carrots sliced, but you can use a regular slicer.  Top with cheese (mozzarella).  For this pizza I used what I had which was mozzarella and cheddar, turned out great as well.

4) Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.  I like to do this to let the flavors mix.

You are done!  I also like to put sprouts on my veggie pizza but they did not have them at my grocery store.  Here is a pizza with sprouts on it paired with some fruit salad:







No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers! Questions and comments welcome. I try to respond to everyone (I respond back to your comments on the comments page so check back for a response). Thanks for reading!

-Brittany Ruth